Saturday, July 19, 2014

I Wish You Love

Me Holding The MYSO CD at the 2014 Symphony Gala. 
I am lucky to be apart of Metropolitan Youth Symphony Orchestras of Atlanta, and I am also lucky to have been able to record with Joe Grandsen. He is an amazing trumpet player, and I had a wonderful time playing with him and his trio. The music was incredibly interesting and a little difficult, but it was so fun to play. The actual recording process was fun and not as scary as I had imagined it would be. Being with my friends and fellow musicians was the best part. Studio recording sessions are difficult and require precision. We were in the studio for four days for 5-6 hours per day. I am glad to be able to say that I have actually played violin on a CD. The opportunity was amazing and I am very grateful for it.

You can purchase a copy of the CD - I Wish You Love by Joe Gransden with the Metropolitan Youth Symphony Orchestras of Atlanta on the symphony website here.

Enjoy some great photos from our week-long studio session. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you.