Saturday, March 7, 2015

Wanderlust

10 Most AMAZING Wonders of Nature
(Video by: Matthew Santoro.)

"Mother, I am taking you here... and here... and there, too.)

I was watching this cool video on Youtube about some of the most amazing wonders of the world, and I hatched a plan to visit these places with my mother. Before I was born, my father promised to take her to Europe as she wanted to go there during college but didn't after turning down a study abroad opportunity to marry him.

So, I told her that I would take her to these awesome sites, because they were awesome and I would love to see them with my mother - a person who has given up so much to keep me safe and growing.

The Cano Cristales River in Columbia is fascinating. I love colors and I would love to visit the river. Just seeing those beautiful colors up close would be awesome! Plus, if I were to go in the river, maybe I could turn into a rainbow?

This, of course, would mean that we would have to have an ample amount of money.

Say, mother, are you against going to clown college?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you.