Saturday, June 14, 2014

Farewell to a season




The season is over.

I have been playing the violin for almost ten years (nine and a half years to be exact.) My school orchestra just had its farewell concert and my partner and I rocked our duet! I just HAVE to share it with you all. The duet is a classic- Bach Violin Double in D minor. Below is a link to the music file along to which you can read while listening to us play. No, we did not play the entire piece. Yes, it is EXTREMELY difficult. And, Yes, we had so much fun.

Enjoy the music!

Music sheet: http://violinsheetmusic.org/classical/b/bach/bach-double-concerto-violin-2.pdf
(The music we are playing starts on page 5. The font is horrendous, but being a musician, I am used to horrendous-looking musical font. If it is too hard to read, or you just don't read treble clef, simply listening to the music will suffice! Mind you, my partner and I only play to page 6 of the piece. Enjoy!)

I must get back to eating croissants and stealing hearts!

Farewell, for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you.